Date Night: Valentine's Day Makeup and Outfit!

11:37

-----Date Night-----

Valentine's Day Makeup and Outfit



          
2015 is going by so quickly, I can't believe all that has happened in the past month. I am 100% positive that everyone has had something new exciting happen to them already. 2015 feels like its going to be an amazing and fantastic year for me! 


To start off the ending of January and the beginning of February I thought I would write about Valentines Day. If you are anything like me and are single with no strings attached then this look is perfect for you. Its great for a lady's night out, let all of those guys drool over you. For all those ladies out there who have a special someone don't worry because this is a great date night look for you too!

----------Makeup----------

The Makeup in this look:
 Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up in Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up in Very Fair
Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Highlighter: The Body Shop Highlighting Baubles.
Blush: Fit Me Maybelline in Deep Coral
EyeShadow: Urban Decay Naked Two Palette
Brows: Urban Decay Naked Basics using Faint and Crave
Mascara: The Great Lash Loads of Lashes in Very Black
Lips: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters in Candy Apple
The makeup in this look is simple casual but also flirty. It's perfect for Valentines Day, it's sexy without being dramatic. This is just a simple Smokey Brown eyeshadow look with thin Cat Eye eyeliner. Using bronzer you just contour your face and then sweep some blush on your cheeks to give you a flushed and sweet look. Top this off with red lipstick and you have an amazing and simple valentines makeup look. 

                                   ---------- Outfit ----------

This outfit is perfect for anyone living in a colder climate for Valentines Day. I made sure to have a warm and comfortable outfit because in the winter time all we really want to do is drown in warm fuzzy blankets. I paired a cute pink patterned dress from Ardene with a tan trench coat from Suzy Shier. Finally I threw on some black knee high socks and my brown riding boots from Call it Spring. This look is put together and fashionable without being uncomfortable. Whatever errand, date or event you have on Valentines day you will be stylish and comfortable.

I hope this blog post was helpful in someway if you were looking for a fashionable outfit.
Fashion are trends. Style is yours, so add your own twist to this outfit. Have fun and be creative. I hope you all have a great Valentines Day or Date Night!


----------------------------------------------------------


If you guys want to see a tutorial for how I did my makeup for this look the  checkout my video down below! 


.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment on each post so I know what you guys think, or want to see! :)

Popular Posts