Stila's 'Sealed With A Kiss Lip Glaze Set' Review

16:47


It is now the end of November and all of the makeup companies are coming out with their christmas gift sets! I was Christmas shopping for my family and friends and stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart to see what they had in. I picked up a few presents and had convinced myself I wasn't going to buy anything for myself. I broke that rule and bought the Stila Cosmetic 'Sealed With A Kiss Lip Glaze Set' for myself (yes I know I'm on Santa's Naughty List!) Just so you all know I only have a few odds and ends left to pick up, so I am almost done christmas shopping (Yay!)





This gift set includes six of Stila's deluxe size Lip Glazes in a golden cardboard case that is very festive. The actual Lip Glaze tubes are a hard clear plastic with the brand name a long the side. All of the glosses have the colour name on the bottom of the casing, and a pop off lid. To apply the product you have to twist the gloss until it comes out of the bristles at the top, and then you apply directly to the lips. All of the colours are pink based and are easily wearable for any skin tone. Some of the glazes are more pigmented then others. Both 'Raspberry' and 'Pomegranate Sparkle' are very pigmented and could be worn alone. I am in love with all of these colours, especially 'Raspberry' and 'Peach', but my only complaint is that I wish that they were all more pigmented. 'Mandarine Lights', 'Papaya Pizazz' and 'Peach' are beautiful colours in the tube, but come out very faint and similar. 




Left to Right:
Peach, Mandarine Lights, Papaya Pizazz, Ruby Grapefruit,
Raspberry, Pomegranate Sparkle

I would suggest checking out Sephora for gift sets for christmas, but if you are on a budget then for 29 dollars this is a pretty good deal. I will be using all of these Glazes one way or another! Until my next post, stay classy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment on each post so I know what you guys think, or want to see! :)

Popular Posts