'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas' Outfit Of The Day

14:54



Christmas Eve is one month away from now, and I am so excited for it this year! We've started decorating at my house and I think my dad is secretly getting into the spirit. He's not a big Winter fan, its too cold for him. The snow has started to come down where I live and I am actually enjoying it (My dad will kill me for saying that, love you dad) Anyways I thought I would share my uber comfortable outfit with you all today! It actually kept me super warm while I was outside, especially my soft little mittens (I will list everything I wore below) Have a magical night everyone, sip some hot chocolate for me!














OUTFIT
TOP: Garage
SWEATER: Garage
JEANS: Garage
BOOTS: Call It Spring
HAT: Forever 21
MITTENS: Ardene
NECKLACE: The Circle Game

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment on each post so I know what you guys think, or want to see! :)

Popular Posts