New York City Trip

21:25


The Big Apple

New York is the city of dreams; the place where everything can come true, or so that's what I have been told. I visited New York City a while back and I was going through some photos and thought I would show you guys some highlights of my trip. I was gone for a five days in May and stayed at a hotel in Manhattan. My first night was like a dream, I had never seen so many people scrunched into one city. The largest city I had ever walked around in was Toronto, so this blew my mind to say the least. The hustle and bustle of NYC isn't something that you can fully understand if you haven't been there, you have to experience it.


After sunset we rode the elevator up to the top of the Rockefeller Centre and gazed on the city far below. When you are up so high looking down on the Big Apple your breath is taken away. Photos do not do the view justice, it just reminds me how small our world really is.




The next morning we got up early and visited some different churches.
The one above is St Patricks Cathedral. 
Like every tourist we went and saw the Statue of Liberty.



We also took a lovely stroll through Strawberry Fields, and into Central Park.




Visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art for an entire day.


And finally I had to fulfil my childhood dream of going to Nintendo World to see the Legend of Zelda Collection. I also met a giant Pikachu!


 Going to New York City was my favourite trip I have ever taken. It exceeded my expectations, and I would visit The Big Apple again in a heart beat. If there is a place in the world pulling on your heart then my advice is to save up and go see it. No matter the city or cost. If you want to travel then do it. Honestly you won't regret it. Until my next post, have a pleasant day and safe travels!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope I'll visit New York one day and The Central Park. Love the photos you took. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! New York was extraordinary, you'll have to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on each post so I know what you guys think, or want to see! :)

Popular Posts