Toronto Comic Con 2016

19:24


Hello all my Superheroes, Geeks and Lolitas! I went to my very first Convention on the 19th of March -- GASP I know I have been in love with all things nerdy forever and I've only been to 1 Con! I don't know how I haven't gone before; one of my first memories was playing Sonic on our SEGA. I went to Toronto Comic Con with a few of my friends and had the best time ever! I am now hooked on going to Conventions and have already planned my next one.. *cough* ConBravo! *cough*

I met my favourite video game character, Link from the Legend of Zelda series! I literally died because it has been a dream of mine to meet Link in the flesh (someone cosplaying as him counts right?) Like look how red I am, my face is the same colour as his tunic.





I also was able to witness the sweetest Kylo Ren reunion featuring Matt the Radar Technician!


Speaking of Star Wars, I met Darth Vadar which was amazing. Here are a few of my favourite Star Wars cosplays.







I have so many photos of everything so I'll just narrow it down to my favourite cosplays for all of you.










My favourite part of the day would have to be when I met Will Friedle who voices Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible. He is also know for his role as Eric Mathews on Boy Meets World, which is why I went to see him. He was literally my first crush, next to Ash Ketchum and Frodo Baggins. I didn't freak out when I met him so thats good right? Shout out to Jonathan Frakes for photo-bombing my picture!


I had so much fun and if you haven't been to a Convention before, then you have to go. Seriously its like a drug factory for geeks. Until my next post, may the force be with you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me a comment on each post so I know what you guys think, or want to see! :)

Popular Posts